Virginia Square Condos – Virginia Square Condos for Sale
- Virginia Square Condominium
- Tower Villas
- The Monroe
- Lexington Square
- The Hawthorn
- Dominion Heights
- Ballston 880
- Wentworth Place
- Arc 3409
A community right in the heart of Arlington County, Virginia Square is a unique mix of culture, arts, and education set in a largely residential neighborhood. Unlike its other urban village neighbors like Ballston or Clarendon, Virginia Square was designed with a more residential feel in mind, and to serve as a cultural, educational, and recreational hub.
Virginia Square got its name from the Virginia Square Shopping Center, a popular shopping destination which opened in 1952. Today, the original site of this retail hub houses a supermarket and a satellite campus of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, or FDIC.
At Virginia Square, you’ll get to see business centers, apartments, single-family homes, college campuses, and vast parks with picnic areas and ballparks all located just a few minutes away from the Virginia Square Metro Station.
Search for Virginia Square Condos property listings today!
Virginia Square Quick Facts:
- Quincy Park is the largest park out of four of Virginia Square’s parks. It features many picnic areas, a playground, and several ballparks.
- Indulge the bookworm in you at the Arlington Central Library.
- The Arlington campus of the George Mason University is here. The largest research university in Virginia as well as the state’s largest in terms of student population, it offers a wide rangeof excellent graduate and undergraduate degrees.
- Take an art class or view some unique exhibits at the Arlington Arts Center, a non-profit contemporary visual arts center that houses nine exhibition galleries along with working studios and classrooms.
- Some of Virginia Square’s oldestbusinesses are still open to this day, like Casual Adventure, an outdoor specialty store that’s been in operation for almost 45 years, and Mario’s Pizza, which has beenopen since 1957.
- There are plenty of luxury residential developments inVirginia Square such as The Library Courts, Virginia Square Apartments, and The Gallery at Virginia Square. Virginia Square Condos include The Residences at Liberty Center, Lexington Square, Ballston 880, The Monroe, Tower Villas, Hawthorn, Virginia Square Condominium, Wentworth Place and Dominion Heights.