Condos in Clarendon – Clarendon Condos for Sale
- The Residences at Station Square
- Clarendon 3131
- The Hartford
- The Phoenix
- Clarendon 1021
- Lyon Hill
- Cardinal House
Located right in the center of the Rosslyn-Ballston corridor, Clarendon is an urban village well known for its laid-back atmosphere and hopping after-work bar scene. Nestled between the neighborhoods of Ballston and Rosslyn, Clarendon’s skyline is dominated by mid-sized buildings, its streets lined with trees, and its local businesses booming.
Compared to the rest of Arlington’s neighborhoods, Clarendon is cool and vibrant. Think of Clarendon as the graceful, easy-going sibling who takes life in stride and knows all the coolest places to hang out after a busy day at work but still knows how to be responsible as well.
Search for Clarendon Condos property listings today!
Clarendon Quick Facts:
- Clarendon traces its beginnings back to the early 18th century when land grants were issued to a man named William Strutfeld and later, James Robertson. Farmland dominated the downtown center we know today. Cows grazed Clarendon’s fields as late as the 1950s.
- Clarendon is home to nationally recognized businesses as well as local, homegrown establishments. This presents a healthy competitive market and a unique shopping experience.
- Clarendon begins with the letter “C” and so does the word “community.” Clarendon has a tight-knit community with plenty of neighborhood organizations and special events. Residents collaborate with local and national business owners regarding concerns and strive to promote Clarendon to the rest of the country.
- Clarendon has a lively nightlife scene. Choose from a variety of restaurants and drinking joints. Ethnic restaurants are also quite popular in Clarendon. You can sample some Peruvian chicken, or feast on Moroccan or Southeast Asian flavors. People from the rest of the D.C. metropolitan area flock to Clarendon, which has become synonymous with good food and drinks.
- Clarendon is one of the more popular areas in Arlington and presents a wide range of housing options. In Clarendon, you can find large and well-established condos, boutique condos, townhomes, and even single-family homes (particularly in Lyon Village and Lyon Park). Clarendon condos include The Phoenix, The Residences at Station Square, Clarendon 1021, Clarendon 3131, and The Hartford.